Says the man on RMC on a Sunday nightNWpostie wrote:I don't think I will bother, I have a life outside of RM
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Your own @royalmail.com email address
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Your own @royalmail.com email address
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Poorly
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 20:34
- Gender: Female
Re: Your own @royalmail.com email address
Hmmm, not sure it's a good idea to publicly post the link with domain names as well bit of a security risk. Might be advisable to remove that post.
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Your own @royalmail.com email address
lol I had a great weekend, sunshine, friends and drinkingDGP1 wrote:Says the man on RMC on a Sunday nightNWpostie wrote:I don't think I will bother, I have a life outside of RM![]()
![]()
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.