ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Grrrr Holidays being altered

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stella102
Posts: 597
Joined: 06 Aug 2011, 19:32
Gender: Male

Re: Grrrr Holidays being altered

Post by Stella102 »

Katie28 wrote:They've done it again, told me I have no time off in November, but a week in October, but I have the sheet print off showing November booked, where do I stand? My colleagues think theyll say I must have changed it but I havent and does the system log who changed it as I know at least three people have access., thanks for reading x
GET ONTO THE UNION REP A S A P!!!
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Grrrr Holidays being altered

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Stella102 wrote:
Katie28 wrote:They've done it again, told me I have no time off in November, but a week in October, but I have the sheet print off showing November booked, where do I stand? My colleagues think theyll say I must have changed it but I havent and does the system log who changed it as I know at least three people have access., thanks for reading x
GET ONTO THE UNION REP A S A P!!!
I always get a reprint when I change holidays, and it should be signed/dated by both postie and manager at the bottom.
Go in to see them with you Rep, take your sheet in, tell them that's when you booked, and you're taking it. End of.
If they start anything, speak to their manager about it.
Changes have to be approved by you and your manager, and it will be impossible for them to prove that you agreed to the change (especially seen as you didn't).
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.