As someone once said to me" Jog on son,I don't like pr**s like you,Good boy "Theghost wrote:Our new 2nd in command.
Been with Royal mail less than 3 years.
In the 2 weeks hes been in our office.
1.Stated that there are loads of Lazy people in our office and hes going to "Sort them out"
2.Threatened 4 different people with suspension if they bring mail back,This is after they have informed him they cant complete"
3.Said EVERYONE in our office said we can complete if we get out for 9.30am................We are due off at 2pm minus meal break,I never said it,So that's a lie.
4.Quizzed why one postie couldn't do his delivery,When he had 2 days packets on top of his busy day,Oh not to mention 2 hours 20 to deliver it in WHY???? He asked raising his voice.
5.I asked why when someone has to cut off 30 mins to get home they are made to feel like s**t and spoken to like a child and quizzed,Yet if someone states they are going over and booking it,hes happy as can be and thanks them? Another barefaced lie as he said everyone is treated the same.
6.Following people if they need to go off IPS to use the toilet.
What a fantastic bloke,I love going into work to see what more s**t he has in store for us all
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The New 2nd in Command
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
Re: The New 2nd in Command
-
bexhil palace
- Posts: 505
- Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: All over the Gaff
Re: The New 2nd in Command
I would piss on his shoesDirtyHarry wrote:Would make a complaint quick sharpish about that. If somebody with a fetish like that, and not for the first time, followed me into the bog when I wanted to take a dump, I would not feel in the slightest bit comfortable.Theghost wrote:
6.Following people if they need to go off IPS to use the toilet.
Following people into a bog, when they need to pee, or take a dump, means that guy needs help, urgently.
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: The New 2nd in Command
bexhil palace wrote:I would piss on his shoesDirtyHarry wrote:Would make a complaint quick sharpish about that. If somebody with a fetish like that, and not for the first time, followed me into the bog when I wanted to take a dump, I would not feel in the slightest bit comfortable.Theghost wrote:
6.Following people if they need to go off IPS to use the toilet.
Following people into a bog, when they need to pee, or take a dump, means that guy needs help, urgently.