Mind you they should not be doing OPG's work at all.Groundpounder wrote:I like it when they can't get a walk covered. First they tell you it takes half the time to do that it actually does, then when you say you're not interested in any overtime today it takes five managers to deliver it. These Managers go out first chance they get and don't return back to the office. I once checked one of their bags and found three medium sized bundles, perhaps thirty minutes work at best that meant he made about two hours, this man got off delivery as soon as he could then became a Manager. Another one once said a while ago I can remember "a manager should lead by example", But the fact is if a Postie made two hours he would sack him. Lesson to learn ninety nine percent: 1) Lie 2) talk rubbish 3) con and fiddle 4) deserve no respect and finally 5) do what suits them on a add hoc basis day to day and to hell with you because I'm so wonderfully brilliant, well that's at least what they think.
Am constantly amazed why people put up with this practice.
In my office the OT junkies shout at the management if the OT rounds are not prepped before they are ready to go out. Beggars belief really.
Wait until the revision comes in