ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

purchase of annual leave

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: purchase of annual leave

Post by Darren Bent »

Can anyone let me know the link for the form to sign so I can print out two copy for work.
janitor
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 689
Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 16:18
Gender: Male

Re: purchase of annual leave

Post by janitor »

As far as I know there is no form , you just need to inform your dom, he then does it on the intranet, must be done before February, they used to have to do a spreadsheet and send it to payroll, but now I think it's all done through PIP, at least I think that's what it's called.