ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
It's my week off but...
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: It's my week off but...
its a wind up and you lot are bitting 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: It's my week off but...
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: It's my week off but...
Mentally subnormal, I think you're called.wazz wrote:No I mean work for free
I still get my normal pay anyway
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: It's my week off but...
Has he been for a night out with post-bitch?,2 great minds together
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
cyclemech1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 334
- Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 20:46
- Gender: Male
Re: It's my week off but...
Had a bloke like you at my old DO, he used to come in and work docket when he was on leave. Mind you, he used to work when we were on strike too.wazz wrote:It's my week off but
There is a round that isn't covered but I like to go in and help and do that walk. I done this walk before.
What do u guys/girls think
-
Wednesday
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Re: It's my week off but...
Five foot four inches of pure idiot 
-
TheCobra
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 09:58
- Gender: Male
Re: It's my week off but...
Every time I've had a week off since I worked for RM, they've rang me on the Thursday or Friday of my week off and tried to get me to go in.
f**k that, as others have said, enjoy your life, time away from work is precious time for me, much more to life than a few extra pennies, like, you know, time with your friends/family, time to do other things.
People amaze me when they do things like this.
f**k that, as others have said, enjoy your life, time away from work is precious time for me, much more to life than a few extra pennies, like, you know, time with your friends/family, time to do other things.
People amaze me when they do things like this.
-
boogyman
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 17 Mar 2011, 17:29
- Gender: Male
Re: It's my week off but...
clashcityrocker wrote:Sorry to shout.
YOU CANNOT WORK WHEN YOU ARE ON ANNUAL LEAVE.
Some people are asked to work anual week in our office but told they can't book it until week after. any thoughts ?
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3371
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Re: It's my week off but...
Very obviously covering their tracks and/or their backsides.boogyman wrote:Some people are asked to work anual week in our office but told they can't book it until week after. any thoughts ?clashcityrocker wrote:Sorry to shout.
YOU CANNOT WORK WHEN YOU ARE ON ANNUAL LEAVE.
The machine stops.
-
lewesspudgun
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 24 May 2010, 21:10
- Gender: Male
Re: It's my week off but...
I would love to know if that is true, YOU CANT WORK ON ANUAL LEAVE. ive seen it dozens of times.please tell me its true. There are a pair of bollocks just waiting to squeeze.resting on a chair not 20 yards away from me in the morning
-
tiggle
- Posts: 135
- Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 20:44
- Gender: Female
Re: It's my week off but...
wazz wrote:No I mean work for free
I still get my normal pay anyway
what an idiot, by the way do fancy coming flagging my drive
-
Zootsuit
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 19:49
- Gender: Male
Re: It's my week off but...
This has given me a GREAT idea! I'm going to volunteer for as much prep and overtime as I can get and donate all my wages to a local home for people of mental weakness. I have always thought how stupid I am for taking money for working and this is a great way to solve the problem. Why don't we all do the same? i'm sure we'd all be a lot happier.
what do u guys/girls think?
what do u guys/girls think?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32816
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: It's my week off but...
It's in the way forward agreement...lewesspudgun wrote:I would love to know if that is true, YOU CANT WORK ON ANUAL LEAVE. ive seen it dozens of times.please tell me its true. There are a pair of bollocks just waiting to squeeze.resting on a chair not 20 yards away from me in the morning
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&t=11941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
waggywoowoo
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 03 Jul 2012, 19:02
- Gender: Male
Re: It's my week off but...
I just worked the 3 days annual leave I had off in a different office and there seems to be no problem.

-
hampshireman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
- Gender: Male
Re: It's my week off but...
#waggywoowoo wrote:I just worked the 3 days annual leave I had off in a different office and there seems to be no problem.![]()
really?