ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

cutting off!!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
newtimes
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 595
Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
Gender: Male

Re: cutting off!!!

Post by newtimes »

Dorset Plodder wrote::Applause Well said Clash. I think we're all aware that not all DOs are the same. This Forum certainly highlights that. It's easy to believe that we all have the same problems, especially if you've only worked in one DO all your career.

One thing I'm sure of is...things can always get worse! A nearby office has a culture of working unpaid overtime! :shock: A small DO with no local CWU Rep...it's happy days for the DOM (and his bonus). A few of the "Old Full-Time Mafia", who are happy with their easy/unbalanced duties, and it's left to a few unhappy posties, who have the hard/unbalanced duties to basically piss in the wind. You don't have much of a chance when you're not only trying to fight the DOM but also your colleagues! :arrrghhh
:Applause well said Dorset Plodder too. Its like pick and mix when I see the problems people have and then compare with the DO I am in, some match and some do not but in your last couple of sentences probablly sums up where I work.