Exactly the same as me. Although I have recently started to leave my lapsing if I don't have time (I'm the only person in the office who does). My contract is due soon so we'll see if it gets renewed but this isn't a voluntary job - if I wanted to work for free I'd do something for someone who caresdoorstepped wrote:I am a 25 hour man and I have a normal everyday lapsing ( apart from two week xmas pressure ) and now have an extra summer lapsing added on.
falls on deaf ears if I say I will struggle ( although now mail ( not packets though ) has dropped off its doable )
the main problem we all have is DIM's dont all sing from the same hymm book, different DIM's seem to have different rules and there does not seem to be a regulated DIM rulebook RM wide.
perhaps Moya could sort this out and make sure we all work to the same rules across the whole of RM.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Part timer
-
BillyPosty
- Posts: 237
- Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 13:12
- Gender: Male