Redyam... you are right, a form salary of regulation would upset the high earners greatly..and would bring them down to the real world...
Sadly that just ain`t going to happen..... motivation of greed is what keeps their wheels turning and to add insult to us all further ...they avoid paying their full share of tax.......
Whats mine is mine and i am gonna keep it.... so there ... seems to be their motto.
Now where is there a great active trade union movement when you want one..?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RM Job importance
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: RM Job importance
Anyone applying for diamond bob's job now he has gone ???.....no ? get the chance to do the job but turn down the bulk of the money to set an example..... no ? ...... change the system from the inside..... no ? 
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"