I pity the foolMr T wrote:Up Hill Down Hill wrote:Better off doing 8 hours overtime...
Financially being a manager isn't worth it, When it's going smooth it's great, When it isn't it's a nightmare
Agree %100 with this did deputy managing myself for a couple of years, all it did was make me stressed unhappy and FAT!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
deputy manager roles
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: deputy manager roles
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: deputy manager roles
DGP1 wrote:I pity the foolMr T wrote:Up Hill Down Hill wrote:Better off doing 8 hours overtime...
Financially being a manager isn't worth it, When it's going smooth it's great, When it isn't it's a nightmare
Agree %100 with this did deputy managing myself for a couple of years, all it did was make me stressed unhappy and FAT!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: deputy manager roles
I was wondering if anyone got thatTrueBlueTerrier wrote:DGP1 wrote:I pity the foolMr T wrote:Up Hill Down Hill wrote:Better off doing 8 hours overtime...
Financially being a manager isn't worth it, When it's going smooth it's great, When it isn't it's a nightmare
Agree %100 with this did deputy managing myself for a couple of years, all it did was make me stressed unhappy and FAT!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio