i write my name across all my bags with a large pilot marker, sat my bag on my bike one morning n yard n nipped in for p739s id forgot to lift came back literally 40 seconds later n my bag was dumped on the ramp n some 1 was off with my bike 4 them 2 use
Got back one day and the dom found some dead letters in a bag I left on the floor . Got a bollocking but OMG they go through your bags while we are out working!! There again it will kill some time for them
5plusbonusball wrote:Got back one day and the dom found some dead letters in a bag I left on the floor . Got a bollocking but OMG they go through your bags while we are out working!! There again it will kill some time for them
Blimey that was lucky, I`ve heard of people being sacked for that.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Dunno why people get attached to all the RM equipment and accoutrements. It's just stuff you do your job with. If you don't have the stuff, you can't do your job. And that's not really for you to worry about, is it? Management always try to shift it back on me to sort things out. I'm not paid to micro-manage so they get my well practiced blank look. Ignorance and feigned stupidity is bliss.
taurus88 wrote:Dunno why people get attached to all the RM equipment and accoutrements. It's just stuff you do your job with. If you don't have the stuff, you can't do your job. And that's not really for you to worry about, is it? Management always try to shift it back on me to sort things out. I'm not paid to micro-manage so they get my well practiced blank look. Ignorance and feigned stupidity is bliss.
Not an attachment.. an annoyance.
I understand your point... and would and do push back to managment (i use that term loosely)
I just do not understand why people steal from their workmates (and i use that term loosely)
But i was so pissed off today; when someone 'stole' my panniers ; yet again.
I'm sorry ; but how can these low lifes do this. w*****s ; the lot of them.
Rant over
This happened to me the last time i was on a weeks leave. Ive marked them with a black felt tip pen and cable tied them to the bike frame
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
silly suffolk wrote:blokes used to leave their wage packets on their frames and knew no one would touch them. i saw this. would anyone dare do this now? people in general have changed im afraid.
Because the people are selfish now, they don't see anything wrong with taking something that isin't theirs, just like they don't care what damage is caused by coming in early.......or using their own cars............or cutting corners etc.
i blame Thatcher, 'no such thing as society', never been the same since.
Don't blame Margret Thatcher as she was a truelly wonderfull PM. I cannot think of a better leader. God I'm getting a twinge.
taurus88 wrote:Dunno why people get attached to all the RM equipment and accoutrements. It's just stuff you do your job with. If you don't have the stuff, you can't do your job. And that's not really for you to worry about, is it? Management always try to shift it back on me to sort things out. I'm not paid to micro-manage so they get my well practiced blank look. Ignorance and feigned stupidity is bliss.
Problem is we have certain allocations for uniform.
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
Well the latest trick now is to look what uniform is arriving in the office and open the plastic bag and take it from there, so now when the uniforms arrive its all taken to the Prio Locker to stop the pilfering.