The royal mail phat botts ?flaminmoses wrote:beware the royal mail spy bots.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
848 Users active over the last 24 hours:
-
chunk
- Posts: 957
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
- Gender: Male
Re: 848 Users active over the last 24 hours:
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 848 Users active over the last 24 hours:
Because we know where you liveflaminmoses wrote:beware the royal mail spy bots.
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: 848 Users active over the last 24 hours:
flaminmoses wrote:beware the royal mail spy bots.
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
-
BillyPosty
- Posts: 237
- Joined: 04 Aug 2011, 13:12
- Gender: Male
Re: 848 Users active over the last 24 hours:
I only tend to post when I really need to - every post seems to turn into a "banter" thread between the same few people so it seems a bit clicky at times which puts me off!5plusbonusball wrote:So why is it us same few people are always posting?
You can't be all chuffed to bits with the job like us can you?![]()
38040 membersNothing to say?
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: 848 Users active over the last 24 hours:
I used to log in and post regularly, I think it's good for a forum if people contribute, but I got pissed off with one person's continual vitriolic attacks on London members, supported by a couple of others. As if we haven't got enough to contend with management attacks.5plusbonusball wrote:So why is it us same few people are always posting?
You can't be all chuffed to bits with the job like us can you?![]()
38040 membersNothing to say?
So now I only look in from time to time, and it seems that nothing has changed.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: 848 Users active over the last 24 hours:
I don't think that's a fair picture to paint baldrick.baldrick wrote: I got pissed off with one person's continual vitriolic attacks on London members, supported by a couple of others.
I think if you re-read the posts in question you will find that 99% of those posts were attacking the position of the London Divisional Committee,it's apparent eagerness to promote change at national level yet unwillingness to accept it at local level and the perceived undue influence it has with HQ.
Whether you agree with any of that or you think it's garbage is immaterial,it's still only opinion and debate but it is something that comes up frequently in discussions outside this forum so it makes sense that it would be debated on here also.
There was no vitriolic attack on the London members themselves barring a few stupid one line posts from infrequent posters that are mostly ignored anyway.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: 848 Users active over the last 24 hours:
I go through phases and sometimes dont post for a couple of weeks.
Then i might have a rant about loads of stuff
Then i might have a rant about loads of stuff
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Nonsmokin
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 28 Mar 2008, 18:49
Re: 848 Users active over the last 24 hours:
I admit I'm a lurker. Check these forums everday for the 'latest info' so to speak. Without it I would'nt have a clue about the things going on in rm and I thank everyone involved.
If I ever think of something informative or indeed witty I will post a response, maybe even start a thread
If I ever think of something informative or indeed witty I will post a response, maybe even start a thread