Now there's an interesting take on the poster ft, now we really are looking forward to it nicht wahr?fishtank wrote:Anyway shouldn't it be Personnel Security Checks?
Unless it involves some kind of probe and cavity search.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Security
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Security
-
Indy
- Posts: 977
- Joined: 03 May 2010, 07:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Security
I thought that this would be par for the course. We've had bag checks in the morning i.e. who took mail home! and there have been random locker checks. I guess the only issue would be the level as to which the searches would be taken, I draw the line at the use of rubber gloves
Is there an issue with theft etc at the OP's DO???
Is there an issue with theft etc at the OP's DO???
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Security
If the sign means RM "baggage" and vehicles fair enough.
If it means personal belongings and private vehicles it's a non-starter.
The sign isn't clear which it is.
If it means personal belongings and private vehicles it's a non-starter.
The sign isn't clear which it is.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Re: Security
fishtank wrote:If the sign means RM "baggage" and vehicles fair enough.
If it means personal belongings and private vehicles it's a non-starter.
The sign isn't clear which it is.
its the north east again its s**t the managers are all ex bouncers on coke
-
AJ1987
- Posts: 108
- Joined: 29 Apr 2012, 17:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Security
Yep once upon a time I used to work in a supermarket and it was common practice. A manager, it varied between all the managers in the store, would wait by the staff exit and inspect your bags and pockets!dvbuk55 wrote:When my son was at University he worked for a well known supermarket and I am sure they had something similar - he was the rep and H & S Rep for the store and he said it was common throughout the retail industry.brothermagrew wrote:I think the above notice should be drawn to the attention of CWU H.Q. and let's see what they have got to say about it.