ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

managers bonuses

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
joshbaby
Posts: 15
Joined: 01 Apr 2011, 17:26
Gender: Male

Re: managers bonuses

Post by joshbaby »

Managers bonus wish it was the same as the staff, you know the amount you get consolidated into your wages each week in addition the Xmas bonus. And for doing what !!!. Same as the managers sweet FA
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: managers bonuses

Post by clashcityrocker »

I don't know why people get so excited by manager's bonuses.
I couldn't care less what he gets paid.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
halfull
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 858
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 13:37
Gender: Male

Re: managers bonuses

Post by halfull »

clashcityrocker wrote:I don't know why people get so excited by manager's bonuses.
I couldn't care less what he gets paid.
:no no :shhhhh