ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Yodel

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Cowdenpostie
Posts: 45
Joined: 22 Nov 2008, 19:59
Gender: Male

Re: Yodel

Post by Cowdenpostie »

yep, i was in the middle of ordedring a new phone from o2 online a couple of weeks back, until i saw that it would be Yodel who would be delivering it, quickly cancelled - think my safest bet would be to get one from my local o2 shop. :whistle
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Yodel

Post by stokes11eg »

:Very Happy I was in my house yesterday ,and caught a yodel card coming through my door! When I opened the door, and askedwerethe packet was, the chap muttered something over his shoulder and ran away! LOL I eventually dechiphered the card--and it had been tossed over my back fence!
RTP
Posts: 863
Joined: 22 Apr 2011, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: Yodel

Post by RTP »

Blue29
Posts: 223
Joined: 22 Jun 2011, 10:24
Gender: Male

Re: Yodel

Post by Blue29 »

A bit of a green area on one of my walks, like an unfenced small village green. A week or so back two mahoosive parallel trenches had appeared obviously made by a transit type van digging in as it had crossed the area. When I say mahoosive I mean tyre wide, a foot or more deep and 3 yards long. Noticed a sign post about 15 yards from the trenches was covered in sprayed mud and grass. A local had seen what had happened, yip, it was a Yodel van. The driver was in too much of a rush to walk across or around the grass, Had mounted the kerb, crossed a footpath and pulled up on the grass. Once he was for leaving he booted it and the thing dug in. Those trenches will be there for a long time to come I shouldn't wonder.

Kids do play on that street and on that grass.