ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Youtube vid

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Throgg
Posts: 255
Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 17:00
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

Re: Youtube vid

Post by Throgg »

The vid is still there, just click on the link.
Royal_Fail
Posts: 398
Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 19:03
Gender: Male

Re: Youtube vid

Post by Royal_Fail »

Is this same guy who set trapps for postie with his dog?

His voice sounds kinda familar :hmmmm
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Youtube vid

Post by DGP1 »

Throgg wrote:The vid is still there, just click on the link.
The video has been removed by the user.................that's what I get when I click on it.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Throgg
Posts: 255
Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 17:00
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

Re: Youtube vid

Post by Throgg »

Throgg wrote:
The vid is still there, just click on the link.
The video has been removed by the user.................that's what I get when I click on it.
That's weird, I watched the vid about 30mins ago, even left a comment about it. Just tried clicking on the link since your reply and i'm now getting the same as you, "vid removed by user".

If you watch some of his other vids about scrap metal merchants and TV licenses you'll get an idea of how sad this little guy is, his user name on you tube is "onlywhenpissed".
wandle
Posts: 944
Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
Gender: Male

Re: Youtube vid

Post by wandle »

Before he made it private, I made a comment along the lines of 'you'd better watch yourself, making wild allegations like that. By the way, where exactly did those letters on your dashboard - reflected in your windscreen - come to be in your possession ?' :left: