ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

rmc

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: rmc

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

one for the managers out there:

Machina improba! Vel mihi ede potum vel mihi redde nummos meos!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: rmc

Post by DGP1 »

Have I missed the meeting that changed RMC to some strange language :nervous :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio