ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

D2D bullying

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

Re: D2D bullying

Post by glenfiddich »

way too many people coming in early and working for free they must be piss poor workers to have no faith in their own skills :hmmmm
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: D2D bullying

Post by fishtank »

glenfiddich wrote:they must be piss poor workers to have no faith in their own skills :hmmmm
That's partly the piss poor management to blame...and partly piss poor colleagues.
Managers bully staff into believing that they are under-performing using made up figures and pointing at Joe "the flyer" Wankstain who cuts every corner in the book.
Why can't you be like Joe?

The IWT has made this practice worse.
It should never have been agreed.
It's a bullying manager's wet dream. :cuppa
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
meercat
Posts: 814
Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
Gender: Male

Re: D2D bullying

Post by meercat »

superports wrote:Thanks keithposty, to be perfectly honest I`m past the point of caring anymore. I do my 20% per day whether or not I have mail for the house. I feel I`m being singled out and victimised because I have stuck my head above the parapet whilst others don`t. It`s not just D2D`s, it`s everything. Management here do what they want and get away with it and its having a detrimental effect on my life.
If you 'feel' you are being singled out and victimised then you are being bullied and harassed full stop. You need to do 2 things to stop your life being a misery. Start making detailed notes of what you say and do and what they say back to you and make you do. Secondly you need to make it clear to your bosses they are making you feel victimised and tell them what they are doing wrong and ask them to stop it. This could be something like mentioning you are slow, joking about your performance, asking you to work on when you want to fininsh on time etc. You need them to know their actions are wrong so they can't turn around and say 'i didn't know I was upsetting him'.

If they then continue and you have the notes to back up your case you will win a bullying and harrasment complaint and this will be sorted by area managers, heads may roll. DO NOT suffer in silence dude.