ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Going......Going......... GONE

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
flaminmoses
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 819
Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 14:17
Gender: Male

Re: Going......Going......... GONE

Post by flaminmoses »

Lincox wrote:Would be nice to hear from people who have won a tribunal case or who reached an agreement with RM prior to tribunal

id accept an agreement before tribunal but i suspect my whole case is designed for that purpose because my dom could be implicated in some wrong doing relating to my case.

i reckon they will try and offer less than the ihr going rate
Thorby Bislam
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 495
Joined: 04 Jan 2008, 20:45
Gender: Male
Location: Desolation Row

Re: Going......Going......... GONE

Post by Thorby Bislam »

Indy wrote:
packmule wrote:well after almost 12yrs no more RM,
I obviously don't know your circumstances but right now I'd be worried sh*tless not having a job.
No need to be worried. Just be a bit careful, that's all.
I too, am a member of the IHR club. I was worried at first but I soon worked out that as long as I was careful about how I spent the payout, it, plus JSA and HB would see me all right until SRA. If I get another job all well and good, but if I don't, I won't be heartbroken. I've worked since I left school, I've earned the right to be 'picky' about what job I do next.
Also, while you're on JSA you get free training. I'm doing a IT course courtesy of the jobcentre. I recommend going for training that will lead to a qualification that will help you get a decent job.
Just spilt stain-remover down my shirt. Now how do I get that out?
packmule
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 132
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 08:49
Gender: Male
Location: E mids

Re: Going......Going......... GONE

Post by packmule »

Hb /sra ?
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: Going......Going......... GONE

Post by RedBagMan »

Thorby Bislam wrote:
Indy wrote: I've worked since I left school, I've earned the right to be 'picky' about what job I do next.
I'm doing a IT course courtesy of the jobcentre. I recommend going for training that will lead to a qualification that will help you get a decent job.
Sorry - this is 2011 - NEITHER of the above statements hold any water whatsoever ... fact
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Going......Going......... GONE

Post by POSTMAN »

packmule wrote:Hb /sra ?
Housing Benefit,never heard of sra though.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: Going......Going......... GONE

Post by RedBagMan »

Statutory Retirement Age ....
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...