The wild tatties then.....DGP1 wrote:I'm not Welshyouwot!!!!! wrote:
not to mention keeping a look out for your favourite sheep.![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Spick and span veteran vans
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Spick and span veteran vans
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
kawoxux
- Posts: 300
- Joined: 18 Aug 2011, 19:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Spick and span veteran vans
Just be glad we dont have to use these things designed in the 80s, like Moya's previous employers:bedfordrl wrote:Bloody hell that ,that's a 54 plate on that van, it's seven years old !!.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Spick and span veteran vans
His high visibility waistcoat is the wrong colour too.kawoxux wrote:Just be glad we dont have to use these things designed in the 80s, like Moya's previous employers:bedfordrl wrote:Bloody hell that ,that's a 54 plate on that van, it's seven years old !!.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Spick and span veteran vans
I notice its right hand drive which i guess give better access to the pavement
Not sure about that BIG wing mirror though
Not sure about that BIG wing mirror though
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Spick and span veteran vans
And mail on the front seat, in full view...
lol
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
PhilthyPhil
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 23 Nov 2007, 19:15
Re: Spick and span veteran vans
They don't have a passanger seat. They have a tray for putting the mail boxes on instead. If only we could get vans actually designed for delivering mail instead of just the cheapest crap RM can get their hands on.
-
DH73
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 13:00
- Gender: Male
Re: Spick and span veteran vans
I keep my van clean and tidy. It gets a wash on Tuesdays, when I get back off delivery. I do the proper checks every day - it's your licence at stake after all.
Some of the vans in our office are a disgrace, especially those used by the SPDO/ rural drivers. As long as I'm looking after my van, I don't care what the others do or don't do - that's the DOM's problem not mine.
Some of the vans in our office are a disgrace, especially those used by the SPDO/ rural drivers. As long as I'm looking after my van, I don't care what the others do or don't do - that's the DOM's problem not mine.