That's why last April saw a 34% increase in the basic price of a 9am Special Delivery from £11.35 to £15.25.unionjack0 wrote:Last week 2 days running i had an 18 mile round trip with 9,o,clock specials,was told to stop my prep and just get on with it.How royal mail made any money out of these specials il never no,what with the cost of diesel and my docket for going overThe ironic thing is on the thursday i had to 739 the item and they asked for a redelivery on saturday morning shows how urgent that one was.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Correct procedure for rural 1pm specials.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Correct procedure for rural 1pm specials.
-
luddite
- Posts: 451
- Joined: 06 May 2008, 20:24
Re: Correct procedure for rural 1pm specials.
Had this arguement with my Dickhead so many times!! Been told to re-route, 'ok boss but I've got a special at either end of my 80 mile route', 'why don't you start in the middle?'
'ok, I'll run the route all over the valley', next day dickhead says ' you opened the boxes early, why?'
I have told him 'you CANNOT be in two places at once, fact'

'ok, I'll run the route all over the valley', next day dickhead says ' you opened the boxes early, why?'
I have told him 'you CANNOT be in two places at once, fact'