Hitcher wrote:I am PT but if they just all said 'no' to getting paid less and less then they'd have to pay them the full amount - can't see further than their noses though.
By paying less, they are not expecting you to do the ips part of the duty, just the delivery. Some managers will even have the duty prepped for you as well. How do you think this is managed ? Well in our office people are dragged off the ips to do these jobs, so the remaining sorters have to pick up the slack, making everybody later.
Just stick to your guns and you'll eventually get the proper hourage for the job .............. or it'll just sit there.
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
Some walks I have took on with the promise it will be prepped, turned not to be, it was the last time I did it, they asked me again, I of course said NO, reap what you sow.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
Darren Bent wrote:6 hours - 2 hours for sorting 3.5 hours for delivery and .5 for bits in between. It is easier day for full timers. It can be useful for floating week off but it is not great but it paid for my last holiday in one week work. It is better than doing half of walk overtime.
Darren Bent wrote:no break but I have 10 minutes in car reading a magazine and having a wank.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
Darren Bent wrote:no break but I have 10 minutes in car reading a magazine and having a wank.
Have you turned into me
Steady now lads, too much information
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "