He never leftstokes11eg wrote:DGP1 wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjockstrapp wrote:Please someone explain how you get a sore arse doing this job?????????????????????????????![]()
![]()
You get yours in the naughty room!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sore Ass
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Sore Ass
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Sore Ass
It doesn't mean I'm a bad personkrussel wrote:He never leftstokes11eg wrote:DGP1 wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjockstrapp wrote:Please someone explain how you get a sore arse doing this job?????????????????????????????![]()
![]()
You get yours in the naughty room!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Sore Ass
DGP1 wrote:It doesn't mean I'm a bad personkrussel wrote:He never leftstokes11eg wrote:DGP1 wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjockstrapp wrote:Please someone explain how you get a sore arse doing this job?????????????????????????????![]()
![]()
You get yours in the naughty room!