ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Dom's

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
boogyman
Posts: 161
Joined: 17 Mar 2011, 17:29
Gender: Male

Re: Dom's

Post by boogyman »

slave wrote:I've reached the stage where I'll only speak if I have to / get asked a question about the job I'm doing. There's still a few good ones around, the rest are just incompetent gobshites that couldn't manage a shag in a brothel.

you want to come to our office even the union call them the 3 wise monkeys! i would love to know or av secret camera's filming them to see what they get up to once we leave the office. they don't do much while were in the office. and yes their laughing at us all cuz they get the bonous's.