ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Wages Change

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Wages Change

Post by fishtank »

POSTWOMAN wrote:
R@YAL F@IL wrote:
wandle wrote:
R@YAL F@IL wrote: Well surely that would mean you doing 6 hours overtime :hmmmm :no no
No it wouldn't. He was arguing in favour of part-timers being offered 30hr contracts, or being made up to full-time, instead of dishing out overtime to people who already have full-time jobs, I think :hmmmm
You need to read my earlier post for when I said we should NOT do overtime so they can staff duties properly.
where is that earlier post ?
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 41#p399847" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
POSTWOMAN
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 107
Joined: 30 Apr 2010, 20:23
Gender: Female

Re: Wages Change

Post by POSTWOMAN »

fishtank wrote:
POSTWOMAN wrote:
R@YAL F@IL wrote:
wandle wrote:
R@YAL F@IL wrote: Well surely that would mean you doing 6 hours overtime :hmmmm :no no
No it wouldn't. He was arguing in favour of part-timers being offered 30hr contracts, or being made up to full-time, instead of dishing out overtime to people who already have full-time jobs, I think :hmmmm
You need to read my earlier post for when I said we should NOT do overtime so they can staff duties properly.
where is that earlier post ?
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 41#p399847" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks ur reply was supersonic.lol