You genuinely feel aggrieved.
It seems that your manager's actions have caused you unnecessary stress.
When your conduct case is quashed, launch a grievance.
From now on, try to avoid any conversation with managers unless you have someone you trust with you to witness what they say.
If you have access to a work computer, you can get your line manager's email address on people finder. If you want to report absent, request leave etc. email your manager and you will have proof of what you have done.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I have my conduct code official meeting what info can i ask
-
MinisterofCucumber
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 15 Dec 2009, 22:18
- Gender: Male
Re: I have my conduct code official meeting what info can i
"You wanna f**k with me? Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!" - Tony Montana
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: I have my conduct code official meeting what info can i
It's usually, their first name "." second name. For example: Joe.Bloggs@royalmail.com although I'd recomend trying it first, with an Email, asking for a reply from the Manager, just to make sure that it hasn't gone to the wrong person. Particularly if it's a common name.
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: I have my conduct code official meeting what info can i
Can I just ask you about the back injury which you say is classed as DWP. I have ongoing back problems but have been advised by manager that it does not come under DWP. How can I find out what the facts are? Very good luck for your meeting this week. I hope you are exonerated and the manager is coded.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: I have my conduct code official meeting what info can i
Lincox wrote:Can I just ask you about the back injury which you say is classed as DWP. I have ongoing back problems but have been advised by manager that it does not come under DWP. How can I find out what the facts are? Very good luck for your meeting this week. I hope you are exonerated and the manager is coded.
Your manager is talking crap - Back Ache is usually a symptom of and not a condition in itself. Bad backs need to assessedsed by your doctor to see if there is an underlying condition or disease and if so taken into account. You also probably need to get an Atos report on it if it is determined that its a long term or chronic condition that affects your daily life.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.