ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Tendonitis in the wrist.
-
pokos27
- Posts: 657
- Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 19:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Tendonitis in the wrist.
try and see a physio, its an inflammatory condition, just take time off and rest.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Tendonitis in the wrist.
Let me know, I'll give the wife a couplemclovin wrote:Dont them bad boys knock you bandy?
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Tendonitis in the wrist.
Go to your Dr and see if they can diagnose the problem. I had Nerve Conductive Tests yesterday for pain that i've been suffering in my elbow for over a year. It showed there is a problem, unfortunately nothing can be done yet, he told me to change the way I work
and see our Occupational Health(until I told him who that was), he just advised to wear a support on it. I know whats caused this problem 1. Driving Convey vans with gears that are f****d! 2. Carrying bundles in my left arm.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum