ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Every saturday off!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Big Daz
Posts: 5668
Joined: 17 Apr 2007, 20:27
Gender: Male

Re: Every saturday off!

Post by Big Daz »

My D.O has had a PT floater duty with every Saturday off since Late April 2004. Same duty holder now in 2011 as in 2004. PT reserve when covering that duty gets the Saturday off.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Every saturday off!

Post by dvbuk55 »

I have had a succession of jobs which means it's a Mon - Fri duty but I think that is about to change under the new review with the WSMs......still I'm sure I can manage the odd Saturday for the next few months.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Every saturday off!

Post by Stormproof »

The DOM at my office has told the book room that no reserve is to have a Saturday off. Before I resign as Sub Rep I intend to get that changed.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum