ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Sky Mags no more

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
chunk
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
Gender: Male

Re: Sky Mags no more

Post by chunk »

NotesRhymeswww.jpg




The quarterly ones will probably be thicker. :cry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
bag69
Posts: 297
Joined: 18 Mar 2010, 19:52
Gender: Male

Re: Sky Mags no more

Post by bag69 »

Dont P739 saga mags. They always come with a torn plastic cover. Which means they fall out & can be put individually through LB. Most customers prefer this.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Sky Mags no more

Post by Lounge Lizard »

bag69 wrote:Dont P739 saga mags. They always come with a torn plastic cover. Which means they fall out & can be put individually through LB. Most customers prefer this.
That's right, TV remote controls had to be invented for those too bone idle to get up and change chanell, and not only do they like us taking the Sky mags out of the wrapper they also like them open ready at their favourite page. :crazy:
chunk
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
Gender: Male

Re: Sky Mags no more

Post by chunk »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
bag69 wrote:Dont P739 saga mags. They always come with a torn plastic cover. Which means they fall out & can be put individually through LB. Most customers prefer this.
That's right, TV remote controls had to be invented for those too bone idle to get up and change chanell, and not only do they like us taking the Sky mags out of the wrapper they also like them open ready at their favourite page. :crazy:


:chuckle

like the note on a customers door:
"Postman if im not in.. Try numbers 14, 18, 21, 25, & 27" :crazy:

Customers ..bless em :angel
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
arty_morty
Posts: 282
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Sky Mags no more

Post by arty_morty »

Straight4ward wrote:Hardly a reason for celebrating. Lost business means more jobs gone.

Anyway, I've always found Sky mags a piece of piss to deliver. Not a hardship.
I agree. But then I do have the benefit of a van to carry them about in.
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
dave72
Posts: 415
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
Gender: Male

Re: Sky Mags no more

Post by dave72 »

Yay :nana

I only have 600 drops out of 701 with Sky :Boo hoo!