ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

managers working

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
joeboy
Posts: 65
Joined: 01 Mar 2010, 17:45
Gender: Male

Re: managers working

Post by joeboy »

no manager and I repeat, no manager should be doing postmans work, if that's the case, your office needs more hours put in!!!
Biker Mouse
Posts: 543
Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 18:37
Gender: Male

Re: managers working

Post by Biker Mouse »

joeboy wrote:no manager and I repeat, no manager should be doing postmans work, if that's the case, your office needs more hours put in!!!
:Applause :Applause :Applause
hotfudge
Posts: 55
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 15:49
Gender: Male
Location: in the grasp of satan (RMG)

Re: managers working

Post by hotfudge »

Biker Mouse wrote:
joeboy wrote:no manager and I repeat, no manager should be doing postmans work, if that's the case, your office needs more hours put in!!!
:Applause :Applause :Applause

you try getting those hours put back in though.