ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Just like to say
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Just like to say
If I hold my screen upside down, the bottom part of the post looks ever so slightly green.
But not as green as his usual moderator posts.
But not as green as his usual moderator posts.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Just like to say
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Just like to say
I actually would like a few honest managers to contribute to the forum. Not to have a pop at them or shout them down but just to balance the point of view and perhaps learn something (knowledge is power)
Unfortunatly the ones who have been brave enough to stick out their necks have always had them quickly chopped off
I am not defending managers as i know that a lot on here have come across some real monsters but i think it would be more constructive.
Off to put on my tin hat now 
I am not defending managers as i know that a lot on here have come across some real monsters but i think it would be more constructive.
Last edited by krussel on 02 May 2011, 09:35, edited 1 time in total.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Just like to say
clashcityrocker wrote:Have I gone colour blind?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
2 points one as a member and 1 as a moderator - the colour will indicate which is which.
sorry - changed the tone of the green section
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Just like to say
Many thanks.
I can now return my screen to its normal position.
I can now return my screen to its normal position.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Just like to say
Bloodyhell,Just because i have stated that the revision has worked and i enjoy the new way of working people instantly think i am a manager??
I can assure you i am not a manager,May i be struck down dead if this is a lie.
It has worked and i enjoy it,Really it is that simple.
May i also say,That going into work with a positive working attitude really does make you feel better,I have been on both sides of the coin and i know which i prefer.
Never will the job be as good as it was,But things change so mayaswell embrace it as best i can.
I can assure you i am not a manager,May i be struck down dead if this is a lie.
It has worked and i enjoy it,Really it is that simple.
May i also say,That going into work with a positive working attitude really does make you feel better,I have been on both sides of the coin and i know which i prefer.
Never will the job be as good as it was,But things change so mayaswell embrace it as best i can.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Just like to say
I'm glad you are enjoying it Theghost....
It's not so good for your part-timers or those of less seniority though is it?
It's not so good for your part-timers or those of less seniority though is it?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
hatetheboss
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 11 Jul 2009, 04:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back Of Beyond
Re: Just like to say
Its this i'm alright Jack attitude that will destroy all of us.
They are coming to take us away
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Just like to say
Im alright Jack? Part timers?
Are you not fecking listening to what i say?
THE CHANGES IN OUR OFFICE HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED AND ALL ALL ARE HAPPY,ALL WALKS ARE WORKING,PART TIMERS ASWELL AS FULL TIMERS ARE HAPPY,CAN YOU STOP MOANING AND GRASP THAT NOT EVERYONE WANTS OR INDEED NEEDS TO DO SO!!!!!
You really do make me laugh,If i post saying i hate this i hate that,Then plenty of replies agreeing and sympathy,You all feel so hard done by.
I post saying i enjoy my work and have embraced change and all i get is flack,Get a life ffs,UNREAL!!
Are you not fecking listening to what i say?
THE CHANGES IN OUR OFFICE HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED AND ALL ALL ARE HAPPY,ALL WALKS ARE WORKING,PART TIMERS ASWELL AS FULL TIMERS ARE HAPPY,CAN YOU STOP MOANING AND GRASP THAT NOT EVERYONE WANTS OR INDEED NEEDS TO DO SO!!!!!
You really do make me laugh,If i post saying i hate this i hate that,Then plenty of replies agreeing and sympathy,You all feel so hard done by.
I post saying i enjoy my work and have embraced change and all i get is flack,Get a life ffs,UNREAL!!
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Just like to say
Theghost wrote:Im alright Jack? Part timers?
Are you not fecking listening to what i say?
THE CHANGES IN OUR OFFICE HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED AND ALL ALL ARE HAPPY,ALL WALKS ARE WORKING,PART TIMERS ASWELL AS FULL TIMERS ARE HAPPY
Part timers have had their picks,Because their joint seniority adds up to next to nothing,Once more they are shafted onto monster deliveries.
Even after a revison Part timers are still on bigger rounds,Shame on Royal mail.
Yeah i'm feckin listening...to what you say.Dont know how other offices did it,But as i said,The part timers were shafted once more as most have only been there a few years so no long serving full timers wanted to pair with them for fear of having a pick way down the line.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
hatetheboss
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 11 Jul 2009, 04:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back Of Beyond
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Just like to say
Ok,Part timers were given "Supposidley" Worse picks, Now the rounds are all in there are no problems,But because this is positive you dont seem to like it,How pathetic.
Going to listen to that or just babble on every revision is wrong?
For the record i still believe it is wrong how part timers are treated,Just happens in our office the revision has worked,Is that such a bad thing?
Im alright Jack?? In my office we are all alright,Maybe if you stopped crying so much then you would be too,Dont comment on what you know nothing about,Your name says it all "Hatetheboss"
Going to listen to that or just babble on every revision is wrong?
For the record i still believe it is wrong how part timers are treated,Just happens in our office the revision has worked,Is that such a bad thing?
Im alright Jack?? In my office we are all alright,Maybe if you stopped crying so much then you would be too,Dont comment on what you know nothing about,Your name says it all "Hatetheboss"
-
hatetheboss
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 11 Jul 2009, 04:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back Of Beyond
Re: Just like to say
I can't wait for your next post moaning about something in your office,it will happen, or are you a turncoat!
They are coming to take us away
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Just like to say
I wont be moaning about deliveries or the change of working in my office,Bank on that.
I look forward to your next post,Hopefully it will be something of interest rather than Drivell.
I look forward to your next post,Hopefully it will be something of interest rather than Drivell.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Just like to say
Oh come on post something along the lines of an actual debate. So far 3 posts in this thread have added nothing to the debate all you have done is stamp your feet in a virtual world because you don't agree. Whats worse is you make it personal. Now is there any chance of actually joining the debate rather than stamping your feet and sticking your tongue out.hatetheboss wrote:I can't wait for your next post moaning about something in your office,it will happen, or are you a turncoat!
How, it may be that your right and you may be wide of the mark but you don't explain why. That's why everyone ignored that post,hatetheboss wrote:Its this i'm alright Jack attitude that will destroy all of us.
Repeating a post without adding anything is doubly pointless.hatetheboss wrote:Like I said I'm alright Jack!
This is a personal opinion not a Moderator Post
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.