ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Phonin in sick with a hangover?
-
sheff postie
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 04 Feb 2011, 22:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Phonin in sick with a hangover?
Did you know i can't spell diharea or did you just guess?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Phonin in sick with a hangover?
just phone saying your vomiting job done 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Phonin in sick with a hangover?
just phone, vomiting job donebringon4dayweeks wrote:just phone saying your vomiting job done
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Phonin in sick with a hangover?
yes or migraineTrueBlueTerrier wrote:just phone, vomiting job donebringon4dayweeks wrote:just phone saying your vomiting job done
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Phonin in sick with a hangover?
Or say sorry I have pulled and she tied me up.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Phonin in sick with a hangover?
If you are tied to a bed i don't want to know what you are holding the phone with.....Darren Bent wrote:Or say sorry I have pulled and she tied me up.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
BettySwollocks
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12
Re: Phonin in sick with a hangover?
Or what he's using to dial withfishtank wrote:If you are tied to a bed i don't want to know what you are holding the phone with.....Darren Bent wrote:Or say sorry I have pulled and she tied me up.![]()
My fingers are a little too big for the buttons on my phone, let alone my "love truncheon"
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Phonin in sick with a hangover?

clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;