ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

anyone gor a Royail Mail Tatoo?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

Re: anyone gor a Royail Mail Tatoo?

Post by Dorset Plodder »

I've got it tattooed in very small writing Bunkerland! :Very Happy
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: anyone gor a Royail Mail Tatoo?

Post by fishtank »

Dorset Plodder wrote:I've got it tattooed in very small writing Bunkerland! :Very Happy
Yeah well you can only work with what you've got and bunkerland is a lot of letters to fit on it. :chuckle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: anyone gor a Royail Mail Tatoo?

Post by POSTMAN »

I haven't got ;liar
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: anyone gor a Royail Mail Tatoo?

Post by dvbuk55 »

Well I have a tattoo, actually 4 tattoos, but by far the most interesting AND painful was:

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch Sorting and Delivery Office .....oh and the Royal Crest

there was only a couple of inches to spare, course that was some time ago . ... now it just reads LSDOe ;liar