when has the CWU ever done 'live tests' .....................maybe it was pies being delivered to headquartersfishtank wrote:Not according to the CWU "live tests".RedBagMan wrote:We had this a few weeks ago - one day I can remember 26 "Door knocks" and 12 sign-fors ... yes easily adds up to 60 minutes on a walk ...
38 attendance calls at 50% success rate is roughly 34mins.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Counting Packets..
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Counting Packets..
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
chunk
- Posts: 957
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Counting Packets..
buisness deliveries already have waiting and driving time built infishtank wrote:Should a business delivery have an attendance call rate of zero?....just a thought.
thats why in our office they average 300+
versus 500+ for town residential.
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Counting Packets..
650+ on one of the firms and 550 on the other..............and they wonder why they can't be done.chunk wrote:buisness deliveries already have waiting and driving time built infishtank wrote:Should a business delivery have an attendance call rate of zero?....just a thought.![]()
thats why in our office they average 300+![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
versus 500+ for town residential.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Counting Packets..
DGP1 wrote:Is that for the baby JesusIloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Hell no! There is a big difference between handing "normal mail" to a shop worker or leaving it in a reasonable place if they are busy, compared to waiting for a member of staff to be free and then having someone who is allowed to sign for a recorded or special (which sometimes means a manger being summoned to shop counter from back office, losing yet more time).fishtank wrote:Should a business delivery have an attendance call rate of zero?....just a thought.![]()
![]()
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Counting Packets..
dvbuk55 wrote:Are those £ notes in your butt crack trying to tempt DGP to a holiday in the isles ftfishtank wrote:Should a business delivery have an attendance call rate of zero?....just a thought.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That's me "flexing up".
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Counting Packets..
Sorry Teebs but sometimes I can't resist (and I should really know better with all my spelling and grammar mistakes)

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Counting Packets..
fishtank wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Are those £ notes in your butt crack trying to tempt DGP to a holiday in the isles ftfishtank wrote:Should a business delivery have an attendance call rate of zero?....just a thought.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That's me "flexing up".