Watch this space?..............dvbuk55 wrote:............but
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
2011 BUSINESS PLAN
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: 2011 BUSINESS PLAN
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: 2011 BUSINESS PLAN
C'mon dvb, stop fecking about and spill the beans ......... save you're teasing for the naughty room 
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 2011 BUSINESS PLAN
I did that pinky and my dog ate them before I could get them back in the pan......................still no more larking about..........the 2011 Business Plan is.............well to cut a short story even shorterPinky 1 wrote:C'mon dvb, stop fecking about and spill the beans ......... save you're teasing for the naughty room
ROYAL MAILS NEW 2011 BUSINESS PLAN
MORE WORK - LESS PAY - NO CONSULTATION
The End
You couldn't make it up could you?