ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

more satudays off

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: more satudays off

Post by POSTMAN »

fishtank wrote:I was talking to a reserve from another office today who had 43 tuesdays off last year. :cuppa
Didn't you give him the infamous POSTMAN quote? :neutral:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: more satudays off

Post by fishtank »

POSTMAN wrote:
fishtank wrote:I was talking to a reserve from another office today who had 43 tuesdays off last year. :cuppa
Didn't you give him the infamous POSTMAN quote? :neutral:
I would have but it was a lady postman/woman thingy... :oops:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share