Indeed, initially you though the decision on state aid would go down like a house on fire, but now you're not quite so sure.BELIAL wrote:Surely you are not implying that the workforce have been misled by their employerdvbuk55 wrote:It certainly has, it could be a small lightly battered fish it certainly won't be 5k+............that is one cast iron guarantee RM will stick to.BELIAL wrote:Given this bumper harvest I guess we might receive the £5600 colleague share payout that RM originally forecast ? Who could have anticipated such a healthy trading position ,lucky us,our boats come indingo wrote: This weeks decision on state aid has mean Royal Mail have now a very sound financial position and now will probably want to secure agreements as they cannot afford either bad publicly or conflict at this time given the fact the government has taken on the pension issues and wiped the loan clean and privatisation has been ruled out for 2012.
![]()
I was looking forward to building a bright new future based on trust ;mutual dependancy ;transparency ;open communication and a willingness to cooperate for our mutual benefit as detailed in BS2010. I must say that the RM response of "f**k off and do what you are told" is beginning to undermine my new found optimism.Should I give it longer before I form a conclusion?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
LTB 279/11 - B T 2010 HR Issues:Attendance
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: LTB 279/11 - B T 2010 HR Issues:Attendance
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: LTB 279/11 - B T 2010 HR Issues:Attendance
Any news yet FFS? 
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: LTB 279/11 - B T 2010 HR Issues:Attendance
Yes apparently we are close to an agreement and it will be released through the normal, if glacial, methods. Apparently the forum is nearly agreed, then it goes to PEC, no mention but they'll probably be a senior reps briefings, then Branches will be informed and instructed to disseminate to the membership and get their views. Then within 4 weeks it will go back to the Policy Forums for final approval and or tweaking of such.General Mannerheim wrote:Any news yet FFS?
Blimey, I was only kidding when I said glacial but when its laid out like that.........
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: LTB 279/11 - B T 2010 HR Issues:Attendance
And that from the communications unionTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Yes apparently we are close to an agreement and it will be released through the normal, if glacial, methods. Apparently the forum is nearly agreed, then it goes to PEC, no mention but they'll probably be a senior reps briefings, then Branches will be informed and instructed to disseminate to the membership and get their views. Then within 4 weeks it will go back to the Policy Forums for final approval and or tweaking of such.General Mannerheim wrote:Any news yet FFS?
Blimey, I was only kidding when I said glacial but when its laid out like that.........
I'm more concerned about the agreement in principle of WCM - what on earth is it - does it have an agenda, criteria, reward and what is and is not WCM - I mean does backless frames come under that umbrella or is that yet another unagreed initiative.