ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Time to use Boy Scouts?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Time to use Boy Scouts?

Post by krussel »

dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
stokes11eg wrote::shock: I was trying hard not to mention the ging gang gooly song1!

We have that one on Blue ray in the naughty room :left:
Yes I've heard about the Blueray collection in the naughty room :angel Although I don't remember him mentioning ray just Blue................I assumed it was a colour :nervous

The only colour in the NR :wink:
Especially in sub zero temperatures. :shock:
Look we have been through all this before. If i turn the heating up then the wax melts before we all get a chance to use it. :nervous
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........