ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

WHAT DID YOU VOTE FOR?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: WHAT DID YOU VOTE FOR?

Post by fishtank »

I voted for Wagner....He's shite.....but anything to piss Simon off. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16738
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: WHAT DID YOU VOTE FOR?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Image
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: WHAT DID YOU VOTE FOR?

Post by fishtank »

Image
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16738
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: WHAT DID YOU VOTE FOR?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Image
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
jarjar
Posts: 22
Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 03:41
Gender: Male

Re: WHAT DID YOU VOTE FOR?

Post by jarjar »

banjo1t wrote:This union want to get their act together,
I cannot understand how lapsing can be allowed, when people are regularly claiming OT? :arrrghhh
Thats happening every week in my office. One lad came in on his holidays and claimed 53 hours!!
Quite frankly I could'nt give a S**T now, I'm past caring, cos I've only got 2 years left and I'm gone, (60)

Management are now trying to bring in a full office revision using CDV's
it's a fooking farce!
Physically impossible to do, unless you wear red nickers and a blue cape.


So come on CWU top brass get your act together...
i am so fecking glad i am out of all this shite........keep ya chins up lads n lasses :arrrghhh :lfo :cfo :mfo
sidewinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 348
Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
Gender: Male

Re: WHAT DID YOU VOTE FOR?

Post by sidewinder »

jarjar wrote:
banjo1t wrote:This union want to get their act together,
I cannot understand how lapsing can be allowed, when people are regularly claiming OT? :arrrghhh
Thats happening every week in my office. One lad came in on his holidays and claimed 53 hours!!
Quite frankly I could'nt give a S**T now, I'm past caring, cos I've only got 2 years left and I'm gone, (60)

Management are now trying to bring in a full office revision using CDV's
it's a fooking farce!
Physically impossible to do, unless you wear red nickers and a blue cape.


So come on CWU top brass get your act together...
i am so fecking glad i am out of all this shite........keep ya chins up lads n lasses :arrrghhh :lfo :cfo :mfo
So am I. So am I. So glad I've gone.