ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

on trolley trial

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
REDLETTER
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 748
Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
Gender: Male
Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL

Re: on trolley trial

Post by REDLETTER »

Aprilaydee wrote:
Lincox wrote:Howr you going to push it round in that white stuff in a couple of months time April.
I managed OK last time... Fair enough it took me 5 hours, I was soaked from the thighs down, couldn't feel my feet and I was physically exhausted... but I managed!
Hope you claimed O/T :wink:
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: on trolley trial

Post by TeeferTiger »

REDLETTER wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
Lincox wrote:Howr you going to push it round in that white stuff in a couple of months time April.
I managed OK last time... Fair enough it took me 5 hours, I was soaked from the thighs down, couldn't feel my feet and I was physically exhausted... but I managed!
Hope you claimed O/T :wink:
Yup :) I get paid for the hours I work and the PHG put in extra for all of us that day as we were all late back because of the snow/ice/whatever
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: on trolley trial

Post by TeeferTiger »

We didn't work the day before that because the truck couldn't get over the mountain, but the day before that, it took me over 3 hours to get home. Slipped and skidded my way over the mountain, got towed up a hill by a lovely guy in a earth shifter after sitting in another queue for 30 minutes, navigated around several abandoned vehicles and eventually made it home thoroughly exhausted.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?