ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Rural Duty Holder - Lazy B-----d

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Rural Duty Holder - Lazy B-----d

Post by smokerjim »

glenfiddich wrote:not forgetting if you do the job properly no mail in the front of the van etc then rurals can be nigh on impossible to complete on time cut corners speed run leaping fences hand brake turns on gravel tracks etc then time can be madeImage
I've never done a hand brake turn....am I doing something wrong? ( I have found out the speed limiter is knacked on a couple of vans :chuckle )
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
jockstrapp
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 970
Joined: 28 Mar 2009, 17:58
Gender: Male

Re: Rural Duty Holder - Lazy B-----d

Post by jockstrapp »

demon wrote:ever thought he might be doing the job how it is meant to be done all the people flying round there dutys have us in the s**t were in now hes got my respect
No he's a lazy, useless bast@rd.