ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

the compassionate face of RM

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
arty_morty
Posts: 282
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: the compassionate face of RM

Post by arty_morty »

Cheers, johnnyp. I'm resting right now with a nice coffee an improving book!

Edit: Just got a call from my DOM to see how I was. Ok, I know he called partly to see how I was and mostly to see if I'd be back anytime soon. He is going to give me today back so I don't lose any money. My faith in human nature is restored!
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
hampshireman
Posts: 792
Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
Gender: Male

Re: the compassionate face of RM

Post by hampshireman »

arty_morty wrote:Cheers, johnnyp. I'm resting right now with a nice coffee an improving book!

Edit: Just got a call from my DOM to see how I was. Ok, I know he called partly to see how I was and mostly to see if I'd be back anytime soon. He is going to give me today back so I don't lose any money. My faith in human nature is restored!
I might be a cynic. But I do wonder if he had peeked at this forum?