ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Unmarked speed humps

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Unmarked speed humps

Post by clashcityrocker »

fishtank wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0xgRA_Sk0 :shock: :Sick

I feel dirty...and not in a good way. :nervous
God I wish I hadn't watched that.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Unmarked speed humps

Post by Lounge Lizard »

realitybites wrote:Went down and took some photos, no white arrows at all, totally worn away. It was my missus' car, a merc A class and I think the radiator has cracked.
Put a higher air pressure in the tyres and the car will be that bit higher and glide damage -free over the humps. :nana
or take a different route. :Very Happy There's thousands of miles of roads in Britain to choose from. :nana