ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Are all our customers "strange" ?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Are all our customers "strange" ?
I've got an honest lawyer on my duty......................now that is STRANGE

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Are all our customers "strange" ?
I Once Asked a Polish Woman to sign in the two boxes where I highlighted it with two Xs she gave me the card back, I looked and said have you signed this she said yaww in zee two boxes where you said, she did sign in the two boxes the ones where it says how many items we have and the return box..
-
mclovin
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 18:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Are all our customers "strange" ?
Had a recorded for this old bint once, moved away or dead now, I says "You have a letter to sign for, if you just print and sign your name next to number 2" She looks at me and says "Harriett Bell????", I looks at her "Is that your name???"", "Yes!", "Then you'd best be signing that then"
Idiots I tell ye, idiots.
Or the fool that stood there having a right pop at me for delivering the local council rag through his letterbox and blaming me for him slipping on it hurting himself. We hadnt delivered the mag for months since they started doing it themselves, and I hadnt even been to his door that day.
Idiots I tell ye, idiots.
Or the fool that stood there having a right pop at me for delivering the local council rag through his letterbox and blaming me for him slipping on it hurting himself. We hadnt delivered the mag for months since they started doing it themselves, and I hadnt even been to his door that day.
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Are all our customers "strange" ?
Have you ever had that one, can you sign your name for this packet please, they reply my name, I feel like sayin no sign my F***inG name.
-
youwot!!!!!
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 582
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 14:45
- Gender: Male
- Location: oop north
Re: Are all our customers "strange" ?
i've always said that it would be a great job without customers.
once had a woman who recieved a large pile of packets and when they were handed over one fell on her foot.she accused my collegue of assualting her????
crackpot bitch.
once had a woman who recieved a large pile of packets and when they were handed over one fell on her foot.she accused my collegue of assualting her????
crackpot bitch.
who the hell invests £2 billion into a servic and makes it worse?????????????
you really couldn't make it up!!!!!!!!!!!
you really couldn't make it up!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Thunderthighs
- Posts: 990
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 19:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Are all our customers "strange" ?
UPDATE; She called in today to collect her parcels.
I had expected her yesterday, put her parcels to one side, and told her so.
Her comment..."I didn't come in yesterday, as you gave me such a hard time."
EH??? All I told her was that her parcels weren't here when she rang, and...she would have wasted a journey.
Tried to explain the truth, but she wasn't convinced.
CRAZY BE-ATCH. Not as old as she sounded, but mentally deranged perhaps???
I had expected her yesterday, put her parcels to one side, and told her so.
Her comment..."I didn't come in yesterday, as you gave me such a hard time."
EH??? All I told her was that her parcels weren't here when she rang, and...she would have wasted a journey.
Tried to explain the truth, but she wasn't convinced.
CRAZY BE-ATCH. Not as old as she sounded, but mentally deranged perhaps???