ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
Loads have been trashed down my way,you know,the ones that are left on street corners as pouch boxes! 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
wouldn't happen n Greendale 

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
Pats trolley looks better than the crap we'll get 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
I suspect it's only a model... and much smaller than the ones we use... ;-)DGP1 wrote:Pats trolley looks better than the crap we'll get
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
How big are the ones you use April?Aprilaydee wrote:I suspect it's only a model... and much smaller than the ones we use... ;-)DGP1 wrote:Pats trolley looks better than the crap we'll get
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
Well, I'm not much taller than the trolley either way!dvbuk55 wrote:How big are the ones you use April?Aprilaydee wrote:I suspect it's only a model... and much smaller than the ones we use... ;-)DGP1 wrote:Pats trolley looks better than the crap we'll get
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
Aprilaydee wrote:Well, I'm not much taller than the trolley either way!dvbuk55 wrote:How big are the ones you use April?Aprilaydee wrote:I suspect it's only a model... and much smaller than the ones we use... ;-)DGP1 wrote:Pats trolley looks better than the crap we'll get
is it one of these?? I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
Would that get me up the hills?! Doubt it...DGP1 wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:Well, I'm not much taller than the trolley either way!dvbuk55 wrote:How big are the ones you use April?Aprilaydee wrote:I suspect it's only a model... and much smaller than the ones we use... ;-)DGP1 wrote:Pats trolley looks better than the crap we'll getis it one of these??
Anyhoo, it's a red thing that's a bit rusty, brakes are unreliable and the locks don't open easily, even with a key.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
Sounds like my Maxus!Aprilaydee wrote:Would that get me up the hills?! Doubt it...DGP1 wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:Well, I'm not much taller than the trolley either way!dvbuk55 wrote:How big are the ones you use April?Aprilaydee wrote:I suspect it's only a model... and much smaller than the ones we use... ;-)DGP1 wrote:Pats trolley looks better than the crap we'll getis it one of these??
Anyhoo, it's a red thing that's a bit rusty, brakes are unreliable and the locks don't open easily, even with a key.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
Postman, I thought you'd put 'missus' but then realised it was 'maxus' 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
Don't take him on April, the next thing you know he'll be asking for a test driveDGP1 wrote:Aprilaydee wrote:Well, I'm not much taller than the trolley either way!dvbuk55 wrote:How big are the ones you use April?Aprilaydee wrote:I suspect it's only a model... and much smaller than the ones we use... ;-)DGP1 wrote:Pats trolley looks better than the crap we'll getis it one of these??
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
We got our new fleet of delivery vehicles today;
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
Park and loop? Delivering your own parcels?Straight4ward wrote:We got our new fleet of delivery vehicles today;
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
Junk mail, of course.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: High Capacity Trolley Thefts.
Another one Stolen Today in my area. Guy had all the reggies in it as well. RM best start to rethink???