ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

UNIFORM...CAN I STILL ORDER?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16741
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: UNIFORM...CAN I STILL ORDER?

Post by clashcityrocker »

RedBagMan wrote: (unofficial) "Have a look on EBay :wink: " ... how true is this ?
You used to be able to get a lot of stuf on ebay but nowadays there is very little - partly because the current stuff is against ebay rules I think (problems of people being able to impersonate a postie).
The rumour is a lot of the CAT stuff was not branded RM so it got nicked and sold on ebay.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
dados
Posts: 399
Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
Gender: Male
Location: leading the 5th column

Re: UNIFORM...CAN I STILL ORDER?

Post by dados »

plenty of shoes on the bay,1 of those blue coats as well seller is from Eastern Europe if i remember rightly
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations