ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Liverpool Flooded
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Liverpool Flooded
If you can taste it but you can't see it....it's a boak.

good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16741
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Liverpool Flooded
Aye big man

The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Liverpool Flooded
Nae bother wee gadgie.clashcityrocker wrote:Aye big man![]()
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: Liverpool Flooded
can i just where the fxxk his his cycle helmet he could probaly use it as a dingy if his bike falls to bits.post_bitch wrote:fishtank wrote:post_bitch wrote:Does the 2nd picture of the postman on bike answer ur question - get ur dingy out :|
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/multimed ... -26895181/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm all for making an effort,,,going the extra mile and all that....but that would not be me i'm afraid.![]()
![]()
and thats just his lapsing!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Liverpool Flooded
Not a million miles away from there several posties were sacked for failing to wear cycle helmets - makes you wonder about big cities and we poor rubes in the sticks.
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Liverpool Flooded
I Wonder why Royal Mail don't supply some sort of wellington boots, I would have gave anything for them last January in that snow.Those Cat trainers of mine are letting in water already, one year old in October.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Liverpool Flooded
They've lasted a year?!Eric Cantona wrote:I Wonder why Royal Mail don't supply some sort of wellington boots, I would have gave anything for them last January in that snow.Those Cat trainers of mine are letting in water already, one year old in October.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Liverpool Flooded
That's a good point........................oops for the postie in the pic.dvbuk55 wrote:Not a million miles away from there several posties were sacked for failing to wear cycle helmets - makes you wonder about big cities and we poor rubes in the sticks.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Liverpool Flooded
I Don't think its a good idea putting photos of posties on this forum when they are breaking rules. I.E the postie riding through the water with no helmet, even though it could be a old photo before that rule came in..
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Liverpool Flooded
It's in the public domain already on the echo website.Eric Cantona wrote:I Don't think its a good idea putting photos of posties on this forum when they are breaking rules. I.E the postie riding through the water with no helmet, even though it could be a old photo before that rule came in..
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Eric Cantona
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Liverpool Flooded
That's fair enough, thought it might have been a posties mate. they will sack you for anything thesedays. that's any firm by the way.POSTMAN wrote:It's in the public domain already on the echo website.Eric Cantona wrote:I Don't think its a good idea putting photos of posties on this forum when they are breaking rules. I.E the postie riding through the water with no helmet, even though it could be a old photo before that rule came in..
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Liverpool Flooded
I think even Royal Mail would think twice about sacking a postie who was pictured fighting through the floods to deliver the mail.Eric Cantona wrote:I Don't think its a good idea putting photos of posties on this forum when they are breaking rules. I.E the postie riding through the water with no helmet, even though it could be a old photo before that rule came in..
I'm sure the PR department would have a quiet word...Anyway if he fell off he's got a foot of water to get through before he cracks his skull...more chance of drowning than sustaining a serious head injury.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Liverpool Flooded
Stupid old git shouldn't have been riding the bike anyway through that much water, he should have been carrying it over his head, the cycle mechanic would have had to oil and grease the damn thing all over again - the inconsiderate sh1t.fishtank wrote:I think even Royal Mail would think twice about sacking a postie who was pictured fighting through the floods to deliver the mail.Eric Cantona wrote:I Don't think its a good idea putting photos of posties on this forum when they are breaking rules. I.E the postie riding through the water with no helmet, even though it could be a old photo before that rule came in..
I'm sure the PR department would have a quiet word...Anyway if he fell off he's got a foot of water to get through before he cracks his skull...more chance of drowning than sustaining a serious head injury.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Liverpool Flooded
dvbuk55 wrote:Stupid old git shouldn't have been riding the bike anyway through that much water, he should have been carrying it over his head, the cycle mechanic would have had to oil and grease the damn thing all over again - the inconsiderate sh1t.fishtank wrote:I think even Royal Mail would think twice about sacking a postie who was pictured fighting through the floods to deliver the mail.Eric Cantona wrote:I Don't think its a good idea putting photos of posties on this forum when they are breaking rules. I.E the postie riding through the water with no helmet, even though it could be a old photo before that rule came in..
I'm sure the PR department would have a quiet word...Anyway if he fell off he's got a foot of water to get through before he cracks his skull...more chance of drowning than sustaining a serious head injury.![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
