Perhaps the wedding would be something of a non-event without me livening it up.POSTMAN wrote:I would say yes,but what makes you think they would invite 'you'.Lounge Lizard wrote:What if I need a Saturday off next spring for a close relatives wedding, that week is already booked and there's no chance of swapping a day off, would a days unpaid leave be appropriate and if so would it readily be granted, especially if it was the first such request from me in several years ?POSTMAN wrote:This one day off business is bollox ffs.
You could ask to take it unpaid can't see why they would refuse it,you could also ask to work a rest day and bank it,they might go for that.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lieu day refused. Can I take unpaid leave??
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54