ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Nudity
-
islfor
- Posts: 380
- Joined: 26 Aug 2008, 19:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
Re: Nudity
A few years ago I had a parcel for a house and knocked the door, after about 30secs the door opened very slowly and all I could hear was a woman shouting to her toddler who was opening the front door (he was only about 3yrs old) 'Dont open the door' she shouted. As directy opposite was the stairs and she was completly naked and was walking towards the front door, but it was too late and she just said confidently ' You've seen me now' and came to get the parcel from me, she was in her 20's and fit.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Nudity
If you want to cheer Nighty up,bump some of the threads in here...
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ?f=1&t=886" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ?f=1&t=886" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: Nudity
get over itwhen I wrote tits was it edited but when "mucker" writes tits it is allowed?
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
ashadd
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Nudity
who cares..clashcityrocker wrote:No TBF.mucker wrote:do you like my tits thenTBH I never looked (but then I am more of a breast man.)
Why, when I wrote tits was it edited but when "mucker" writes tits it is allowed?
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Nudity
mucker wrote:get over itwhen I wrote tits was it edited but when "mucker" writes tits it is allowed?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Nudity
Ive seen a few sights on the round but not so much these days as were out so late
However the best i remember was a rather long time ago and not so much a customer but one of our very own.
We once had this incredibly attractive young cadet lady who came from a rather posh family. They wanted her to become a barrister and go off to university but she rebelled flunked out of college and become a post woman cadet. She was stunning both tall and blonde and stayed about 6 months before seeing some sense and leaving. She ended up with this real rough diamond who banged her up and then did the old off.
Anyway a couple of years later a new family moved into this large posh house on my round and she was their daughter now with a toddler in tow
. She was just as good looking and i always kept an eye out for her and then one summers morning came to the door to sign for a datapost (rem those) with the little lad sitting on her arm. As she was sighing the lad dropped his toy and whilst grabbing the neck of her strappy nightshirt quickly threw himself forward to try to catch it and losing his balance.
Well the silky nightshirt was almost ripped off her shoulders and everything up top came out.
I quickly grabbed the lad to stop him falling to the ground and we were glad he was ok but due to the angle i saw everything else as she was totally naked underneath.
She recovered herself and was so happy the boy had not fallen she never said a word about the exposure. Of course being a true red blooded young postie I went back to the canteen and told the tale to any that would listen but I don’t think many really believed me.
However a few months later a lot of us single lads were out on a new years eve pub crawl and she was also in one of the pubs and quite drunk. She staggered over to me and gave me a real heavy smacker on the lips much to the surprise and envy of the lads. Seeing thier blank faces she smiled and said “its all right boys he’s already seen all I have to offer”
A priceless moment.
However the best i remember was a rather long time ago and not so much a customer but one of our very own.
We once had this incredibly attractive young cadet lady who came from a rather posh family. They wanted her to become a barrister and go off to university but she rebelled flunked out of college and become a post woman cadet. She was stunning both tall and blonde and stayed about 6 months before seeing some sense and leaving. She ended up with this real rough diamond who banged her up and then did the old off.
Anyway a couple of years later a new family moved into this large posh house on my round and she was their daughter now with a toddler in tow
She recovered herself and was so happy the boy had not fallen she never said a word about the exposure. Of course being a true red blooded young postie I went back to the canteen and told the tale to any that would listen but I don’t think many really believed me.
However a few months later a lot of us single lads were out on a new years eve pub crawl and she was also in one of the pubs and quite drunk. She staggered over to me and gave me a real heavy smacker on the lips much to the surprise and envy of the lads. Seeing thier blank faces she smiled and said “its all right boys he’s already seen all I have to offer”
A priceless moment.
Last edited by krussel on 16 Jun 2010, 19:37, edited 2 times in total.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
ashadd
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Nudity
I"ll come right over them............................................DGP1 wrote:mucker wrote:get over itwhen I wrote tits was it edited but when "mucker" writes tits it is allowed?Is that some sort of challange - get over muckers' boobs and win a prize
![]()
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
-
ashadd
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Nudity
ashadd wrote:I"ll come right over them............................................DGP1 wrote:mucker wrote:get over itwhen I wrote tits was it edited but when "mucker" writes tits it is allowed?Is that some sort of challange - get over muckers' boobs and win a prize
![]()
![]()
![]()
sorry it should have said "then"....
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
-
ashadd
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Nudity
Iknew what i meant.......i think...........oh make your own minds up.......ashadd wrote:ashadd wrote:I"ll come right over them............................................DGP1 wrote:mucker wrote:get over itwhen I wrote tits was it edited but when "mucker" writes tits it is allowed?Is that some sort of challange - get over muckers' boobs and win a prize
![]()
![]()
![]()
sorry it should have said "then"....![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
.........
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Nudity
Because you are a filthy depraved pervert, whereas mucker is a refined young lady who has an amazing pair, not that I have ever looked at the bouncing beauties myself you understand although I have had to double my medication.clashcityrocker wrote:No TBF.mucker wrote:do you like my tits thenTBH I never looked (but then I am more of a breast man.)
Why, when I wrote tits was it edited but when "mucker" writes tits it is allowed?
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: Nudity
I use to deliver to these house that were along an unmade road that had long drives
this particular morning I was walking to the front door and just happened to look in to the side of me and there was some patio doors to this conseratory,this women laying half naked from the waist down with her big arse hanging out seemed fast asleep or drunk, shame it was a women and not the guy that was also in the same room asleep
Essex mum
this particular morning I was walking to the front door and just happened to look in to the side of me and there was some patio doors to this conseratory,this women laying half naked from the waist down with her big arse hanging out seemed fast asleep or drunk, shame it was a women and not the guy that was also in the same room asleep
Essex mum
-
billyhayes
- POST OFFICE
- Posts: 456
- Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:50
- Gender: Female
Re: Nudity
Well my testosterone fueled brothers, I would love to add, if I may...
I work in a crown office, and although would probably never have a full on nudity story to share, for obvious reasons, I do have this...
When a girl with a nice rack and low cut top comes to the counter, if they are sending a parcel or letter.. it is most helpful to the customer to advise them to put a return address on it, (if they, hopefully, haven't already!), they of course need to bend down almost 90 degrees as all our counters are wheelchair user friendly, this allows for a lovely look at the bangers bursting forth. Of course if they don't want to play ball, I am well over 6 feet tall so I just stand up from my stool and allow myself a sly birds eye view.
The only other little titbit, (see what I did there!?), a group of 4 or 5 students came in for some transaction or another, and one of the more buxom beauties thought it would be a giggle to weigh her boobs on the counter scales! Not popped out of the top and bra, but just sort of half squatted and leaned her puppies on the scales.
I was watching her with one eye and finished the transaction for the other girl. After much giggling from the other side of the counter I nonchalantly asked, "How much do they weigh then?" The others all rolled up but she wasn't backing down she said "I don't know really, I'll try again shall I?" "Be my guest." I responded.
And by christ she did it again!
Now, before you ask I don't recall the weight for I did not even look at the reading.
She then left with a grin on her face and her head held high.
God bless her.
I work in a crown office, and although would probably never have a full on nudity story to share, for obvious reasons, I do have this...
When a girl with a nice rack and low cut top comes to the counter, if they are sending a parcel or letter.. it is most helpful to the customer to advise them to put a return address on it, (if they, hopefully, haven't already!), they of course need to bend down almost 90 degrees as all our counters are wheelchair user friendly, this allows for a lovely look at the bangers bursting forth. Of course if they don't want to play ball, I am well over 6 feet tall so I just stand up from my stool and allow myself a sly birds eye view.
The only other little titbit, (see what I did there!?), a group of 4 or 5 students came in for some transaction or another, and one of the more buxom beauties thought it would be a giggle to weigh her boobs on the counter scales! Not popped out of the top and bra, but just sort of half squatted and leaned her puppies on the scales.
I was watching her with one eye and finished the transaction for the other girl. After much giggling from the other side of the counter I nonchalantly asked, "How much do they weigh then?" The others all rolled up but she wasn't backing down she said "I don't know really, I'll try again shall I?" "Be my guest." I responded.
And by christ she did it again!
Now, before you ask I don't recall the weight for I did not even look at the reading.
God bless her.
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: Nudity
steady on Dv.i might have a big pair,but i defo no ladywhereas mucker is a refined young lady who has an amazing pair
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16742
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Nudity
No nudity today but I did see my first camel toe of the summer.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Nudity
You deliver to a Zoo?clashcityrocker wrote:No nudity today but I did see my first camel toe of the summer.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.