i wish my DO was like that but im afraid it isn't.Judgee wrote:TBT the managers in my office wouldn't notice if we all went in naked with asses painted blue as long as all the work is out of the office they just couldn't care less![]()
If I were a driver I'm pretty sure I could find ways to keep out of the office and under the radar![]()
id be happy if it was a case of just adding more work to my duty but its not. he is actively trying to get rid of my duty because OTHER people are not doing the job as it should be done. do you not find that selfish?
Over the past 4/5 years every single FT member we have lost (double figures now) due to retirement/quitting etc has either been replaced by a PT employee or just not been replaced at all.
we are loosing hours and jobs fast in my DO even tho if people were working correctly we would need those FT hours back.
I dont feel there is anything wrong in demanding i pouch drop.its part of my duty and im just trying to protect MY job.